Read This Before Applying For MBBS Abroad.
Over the years, studying MBBS abroad has grown in many folds, explicit new opportunities are attracting more people to study MBBS abroad. The limited number of seats in India, cut-throat competition, and somehow costly fees have made many turn their heads to MBBS overseas. Here, in this blog, we’ve got you covered with FAQs we’ve received from many aspirant students who are looking forward to studying MBBS abroad.
- How to pursue MBBS abroad?
- Is MBBS abroad a good option?
- Is it necessary to qualify NEET to study MBBS abroad?
- Which country is best for studying MBBS?
- How much does it cost to study MBBS abroad?
- Everything you need to know for studying MBBS abroad:
- Apart from flawless learning, there are many things that made MBBS abroad an elite and once-in-a-lifetime experience. Ed Plus is the best abroad MBBS consultant in India that offers premium consultancy services and education advice to many students.
Everything you need to know for studying MBBS abroad:
Apart from flawless learning, there are many things that made MBBS abroad an elite and once-in-a-lifetime experience. Ed Plus is the best abroad MBBS consultant in India that offers premium consultancy services and education advice to many students.
Are you willing to pursue MBBS abroad but have no idea how to get there? Ed Plus can help you get there. Contact us now for more.
How to pursue MBBS abroad?
While each country has its own requirements, these are the prerequisites for any student who wants to study MBBS abroad.
- The student must have attained 17 years by the 31st of December of the year of admission.
- The student must have completed 10+2 from a recognized board with science and English as one of the subjects with more than 50% aggregate.
- Students are also required to qualify for the NEET examination if they’re willing to practice medicine back in India post their completion of MBBS abroad.
- Applying for your desired university, completing the visa process, and the rest can be looked at by Ed Plus.
Is MBBS abroad a good option?
Of course, MBBS abroad is a good option. With flawless learning, impeccable experience, immense experience, and countless opportunities, MBBS abroad is an excellent choice for students who are willing to complete their MBBS with a wholesome experience.
MBBS from recognized abroad medical colleges will give you the flexibility to study master’s, practice in India, or practice in any other foreign country.
If you are still confused about choosing MBBS abroad or MBBS in India, you should consult the best MBBS abroad consultants in India, Ed Plus.
Is it necessary to qualify NEET to study MBBS abroad?
It is necessary to qualify NEET to study MBBS abroad only if you’re willing to practice back in India. MCI stated that doctors who pursue MBBS abroad and practice back in India should at least qualify for the NEET. If you don’t intend to practice in India and are looking forward to practicing abroad, you don’t need to qualify for the NEET. You can pursue your MBBS without NEET.
Which country is best for studying MBBS?
Many countries offer staggering medical education. Choosing which is the best for studying MBBS is a tough task to achieve. But here, in this blog, we’ve enlisted some best countries that offer best-in-class medical education at an affordable fee structure.
- Central America (Caribbean Nations)
And many more…
How much does it cost to study MBBS abroad?
Every country and university has its own fee structure. But studying MBBS abroad might cost less than many private colleges in India. Here, we’ve listed an approximation of each country’s average fee structure to be a doctor. Actual fees may vary depending on the location, college, and other factors.
Cost of Studying MBBS in China:
Tuition fees: 2-6lakh/year
Cost of Studying MBBS in the Philippines:
Tuition fees: 2.5-6lakh/year
Cost of Studying MBBS in Central America:
Tuition fees: 9.5-12lakh/year
Cost of Studying MBBS in Ukraine:
Tuition fees: 2-4lakh/year
Cost of Studying MBBS in Russia:
Tuition fees: 2.75-6lakh/year
Cost of Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan:
Tuition fees: 2-5lakh/year
Studying MBBS abroad isn’t a costly or tough task to achieve. All it takes is the right guidance and your zeal. If you’re willing to pursue MBBS abroad, Ed Plus can assist you to help you reach your dreams.
Contact Ed Plus now or fill in the form below.
We’ll reach to you very soon.
We’ll reach you to dreams very soon.