Welcome to Kazakhstan
Study MBBS in Kazakhstan:
Every year more than 10,000 Indian students get MBBS admission abroad. MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian students is always worth money as medical education is available at very minimal rates.
Kazakhstan medical universities are globally admired because of their high-quality schooling teaching methodology. In Kazakhstan, Clinical training is truly worthwhile since the nation continues the common benchmark of medical training.
All top medical universities in Kazakhstan are recognized by WHO, USMLE, IMED, GMC, NMC.
Kazakhstan progressed as a regional heart for Central Asia. MBBS in Kazakhstan is an immensely valued medical degree with the best medical universities.
Kazakhstan provides a diverse and excellent opportunity where Indian students can pursue medical education. Hence, Kazakhstan is chosen over other places and has evolved as a major educational hub for Indian students. To bag admission to a MBBS seat in the best medical universities in Kazakhstan is simple when compared to several other countries.
Learn more vital information about Kazakhstan:
- Kazakhstan lies in the north of the central Asian republics and is bounded by Russia in the north, China in the east, Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan in the south, and the Caspian Sea and part of Turkmenistan in the west.
- It has almost 1,177 mi (1,894 km) of coastline on the Caspian Sea.
- Kazakhstan is about four times the size of Texas.
- The territory is mostly steppe land with hilly plains and plateaus.
- The largest and wealthiest of the countries nicknamed the ‘Stans’, Kazakhstan has long been an ethnically diverse country; in the 2009 census, only 63% of residents were native Kazakhs.
|Capital of the Country||Nur-Sultan|
|Area of Kazakhstan||2,724,900 km²|
|Total Country’s Population||1,83,00,000|
|Official National Language||Kazakh, Russian|
|National Currency||Kazakhstani Tenge|
|Time Zone||30 mins Ahead of India|
|Avg Whether Temperature||Summer – 30 °C (86 °F)
Winters −20 °C (−4.0 °F)
|Literacy Rate of Nation||1 Tenge = 0.67 INR|
|Currency – Rate of Exchange||99.01% (Approx)|
|Most Followed Religion||Islam|
MBBS in Kazakhstan- quick Highlights 2022:
Check the brief attributes of studying medical course in Kazakhstan:
|Intake for MBBS Course||October|
|Basic Eligibility||60% in PCB for General
40% for SC/ST
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|IELTS & TOEFL||Not required|
|Minimum Course Fee||Rs. 2.3 Lakhs/Year|
|Maximum Course Fee||Rs. 5 Lakhs/Year|
|Top Medical Universities||Al-Farabi Kazakh National University,
Kazakh National Medical University
|Cost of Living in Kazakhstan||Rs. 5 – 10 Thousands/Month|
|Course Duration||6 (including 1 year internship)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Universities Recognition||NMC & WHO approved|
Why Should you study Medicine in Kazakhstan?
These are the reasons for pursuing MBBS course in the Universities of Kazakhstan:
- Affordable tuition fee structure.
- Best Teacher – Student Ratio
- The curriculum is designed as per the international standard.
- Globally recognized medical degree.
- Offer high quality education at cheaper fees.
- Listed in World Directory of Medical Colleges.
- No donation or capitation fees to get a MBBS seat in the best medical universities.
- No IELTS & TOEFL.
- After completing the MBBS course from Kazakhstan medical universities, students are eligible to continue their practice in any part of the world.
- The medical universities have modern technology and capable infrastructure.
- The Cost of living in Kazakhstan is very cheap as compared to other countries in Europe.
- Tuition fee and accommodation are affordable.
MBBS in Kazakhstan Fee Structure 2022:
Here are the average tuition fees and hostel fees of the top universities in Kazakhstan:
|Name of the Universities||Tuition Fees (For 1 Year)||Hostel Fee (For 1 Year)|
|Kazakh National Medical University||4500 USD||650 USD|
|Astana Medical University||3200 USD||700 USD|
|UIB International Medical School||3500 USD||700 USD|
|South Kazakhstan Medical Academy||4250 USD||700 USD|
|Karaganda State Medical University||3700 USD||600 USD|
|Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education||3500 USD||700 USD|
|Kazakh Russian Medical University||4000 USD||700 USD|
|Kokshetau State University||3500 USD||500 USD|
|North Kazakhstan State University||3500 USD||500 USD|
|Semey State Medical University||3200 USD||600 USD|
|West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University||3500 USD||500 USD|
|Al-Farabi Kazakh National University||4200 USD||700 USD|
uition fees of the medical universities mentioned in the table are subject to fluctuation. Contact Select Your University for more details regarding tuition fees, hostel cost, and conversion of USD to INR.
Students taking admission in Kazakhstan must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The student must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) for general category & 40% for SC/ST and OBC as per NMC rule.
- The applicant must be or above 17 years of age.
- No entrance examination is required for admission.
- No upper age limit to study in Kazakhstan
Admission Procedure for Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan:
Here is an overview of the admission process followed in Kazakhstan:
Step 1: First, applicant should fill the application form with all the correct points of interest.
Step 2: After university’s acceptance, you will receive the admission letter from us.
Step 3: After admission letter, student has to submit his passport to our Delhi Office.
Step 4: Then, we will apply for student visa in the Embassy of Kazakhstan in Delhi. Embassy may call the student for an interview.
Step 5: Once visa is stamped we will notify the aspirant about the travelling date.
Step 6: Once the student reaches Kazakhstan, university officials receive the student upon arrival.
Step 7: Student will be accommodated to the university hostel.
Step 8: Student will pay the balance tuition fee to the international student department and joins the MBBS course.
Required Documents for MBBS Admission:
- Photograph of passport
- 5 passport size photos
- Birth Certificate and 10th & 12th mark sheets
- Clearance Certificate of Police (PCC, Obtained after Receiving Passport)
- Bank Statement
Total Duration of MBBS in Kazakhstan:
Time required to earn the MBBS degree in Kazakhstan:
It takes 6 years to complete the MBBS course in the universities of Kazakhstan. 1 year is reserved for the internship period at the end of the last semester.
Syllabus of MBBS Course in Kazakhstan:
Refer to the syllabus given below that is designed to prepare advanced subjects that students study in Kazakhstan:
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|Fundamentals of Psychology||Human Anatomy|
|Human Anatomy||Emergency Medicine|
|3rd Year||4th Year|
|Hygiene and Ecology||Surgery|
|Pediatrics||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|5th Year||6th Year|
|Fundamentals of Stomatology||–|
MBBS in Kazakhstan-intake for 2022:
Follow these important dates of admission of the medical Universities in Kazakhstan:
|Application Start Date||January|
|Last Date of Application||October|
|Course Commences From||October|
Career Opportunities After Completing MBBS from Kazakhstan:
These are the career opportunities for MBBS graduates in Kazakhstan:
- Students can choose Post Graduation courses at any international university.
- Indian students can return to India to start their medical profession.
- Clearance of NEXT examination with good marks is mandatory to start a career in India.
Accommodation Facilities in Kazakhstan:
Standard hostel room services are available for students studying in Kazakhstan:
- Every medical universities provide university provides 6 to 7 hostel to international students.
- Hostel are includes lodging, feeding and laundry.
- Usually, International students prefer universities hostel which is situated near the institution, as it costs less and saves travelling time too..
- The students rooms are facilitated with a bed, mattress, blanket and bed-sheet with in build furniture.