STUDY MBBS IN GEORGIA | MBBS in Georgia Fee Structure 2022:
MBBS in Georgia would be a commendable choice for Indian Students. There are various reasons why MBBS in Georgia is one of the best options for aspiring medical students. One of the top reasons is that MBBS in Georgia is very affordable compared to other international universities. The universities in Georgia follows the syllabus pattern of America and other European Countries and Out of 30 best Medical institutions in Europe, 5 are in Georgia. All the universities in Georgia listed below are recognized by National Medical Commission (NMC), World Health Organization (WHO), and other medical organizations. Furthermore, when compared to MBBS abroad, MBBS in Georgia maintains a semblance of value for money by providing state-of-the-art facilities. MBBS in Georgia will open door to lots of opportunities for the students who are aspiring to build bright career in medicine. Here are some Quick highlights you need to review before MBBS Admission in Georgia.
Key Highlights for MBBS In Georgia:
|Duration of MBBS in Georgia||5 + 1 Year (Internship)|
|Eligibility for MBBS in Georgia||50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology at 10+2|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|IELTS and TOEFL||Not required|
|Recognitions of Universities in Georgia||WHO, NMC, WFME, FAIMER, ECFMG|
MBBS In Georgia Fees Structure 2022:
|Sr. No.||Universities||University status||Fee 1st year pear||Fee 2nd to 6th year
(6th Year is Clinical Rotation / Internship)
|1||Akaki Tsereteli state university||Government||3,600||2,52,000||3,600||2,52,000||21,600||15,12,000|
|2||Kutaisi medical university||Government||4,000||2,80,000||4,000||2,80,000||24,000||16,80,000|
|3||Batumi shotarustaveli state university||Government||4,000||2,80,000||4,000||2,80,000||24,000||16,80,000|
|5||East European University||Private||5,000||3,50,000||5,000||3,50,000||30,000||21,00,000|
|6||Caucasus International University||Private||5,500||3,85,000||5,500||3,85,000||33,000||23,10,000|
|7||Georgian National University ( SEU)||Private||5,500||3,85,000||5,500||3,85,000||33,000||23,10,000|
|8||University of Georgia||Government||6,000||4,20,000||6,000||4,20,000||36,000||25,20,000|
|9||Ivane Javakhishvili tbilisi state university||Government||7,000||4,90,000||7,000||4,90,000||42,000||29,40,000|
|10||Tbilisi state Medical university||Government||8,000||5,60,000||8,000||5,60,000||48,000||33,60,000|
- 1 USD = INDIAN 79 RS(Approx for calculation purpose)
- Medical insurance would be 100 USD/ yr from 2nd year as 1st year it is included
- Food Expenses 100 – 120 USD / Month
- Hostel Accommodation cost 500 USD to 1200 USD/ Yr depends on the students preferences
- There will be no increase in the fee during the course of the duration once the admission letter issued
- Visa Extension will be 150 USD for 1st & 2nd years only.
Georgia is small country situated at the intersection of Europe and Asia. Its population is Georgia is a country in Europe, located on the crossroads of Eastern Europe and West Asia. It is bounded to the west by the Black Sea, to the north and northeast by Russia, to the south by Turkey and Armenia, and to the southeast by Azerbaijan. The capital and largest city is Tbilisi. Georgia covers a territory of 69,700 square kilometers.
- Capital : Tbilisi
- Currency : Georgian lari
- Population is 3.7 million only (37 lakhs)
- Religion : 85% Orthodox Christians, 10% Muslims and rest others.
Why MBBS in Georgia?
Georgia is one of the best places when it comes to living standards and peace of life. The country offers you enough options to live a happy and relaxed life within a budget (especially for those candidates who can’t afford to spend much).While, the country is a democratic republic; the crime rates are very low in the country, thus providing a safe environment to the students. Even, a research shows that Georgia ranks among top 10 safest and low crime countries in the world.
The country is well suited for those who want to Study MBBS in Georgia, which features several universities of top order when it comes to the medicinal study. At the same time, the country offers several employment opportunities to the students, while they pursue their studies in the university. The affordable living, which is almost 2.5 times cheaper than the USA and around 3 folds cheaper than the UK. Georgia is a perfect place for Students opting for MBBS in Europe.
Climate in Georgia:
Georgia has moderate climate around the year. Climate of Georgia is much to the relief of the students belonging from India. During winters, temperature ranges from 0 degree Celsius to 15 degree Celsius.
There are two climatic zone in the country. In a nutshell, the Georgia presents a very lovable natural; climate to live and Study as compared to several other places of the world.
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Georgia:
The Country offers several undue advantages to the students who opt for their MBBS in Georgia. Here are some of the reasons to ensure that the students travel to study MBBS in Georgia, are making a perfect choice:
- Georgian Universities has the lowest tuition fees.
- IELTS/TOEFL not needed at all.
- 100% visa Approval rate.
- English as the Medium of instruction.
- Very Friendly environment for all students.
- Georgia features among top 10 lowest crime rates countries in the world.
- Degree acknowledged in all European Countries.
- Free Visa for Schengen Countries.
- No Donation required.
- WHO & MCI approved Medical Universities.
- Easy availability of Indian cuisine.
- Easy admission procedure
- German Language Classes from 4th Year.
- Scholarship available up to $1000.
- Separate lodging facilities for girls and boys.
- No upper age limit for applicants.
- Two Sessions; one beginning from February, while other from September.
- Gaps in studies not an issue
- PR starts from the 3rd year
- Individual Guidance to students preparing for MCI, USMLE and PLAB screening tests
- Easy option of shifting base to Germany is permitted for pursuing PG course.
- Best salary packages to students after learning German language.
- Options to the students to pay tuition fees in two instalments.
- No tuition fees in the last year of Course.
Basic Eligibility to Study MBBS in Georgia:
- 50% in PCB for General in 10+2 Science
- 40% for SC/ST/OBC or Reserve categories
- To Apply for MBBS in Georgia the student should be over 17 years as of 31st December 2022.
- Completion of a higher secondary or an equivalent degree from a recognized university or board is a must. MBBS in Georgia without NEET cannot be pursued.
MBBS Course Duration in Georgia:
- The duration of MBBS in Georgia is 5 + 1 year clinicals (internship).
- The Curriculum in Georgia is based on the credit points
Documents Required For MBBS In Georgia:
- NEET Score Card
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- 12th Leaving/Transfer Certificate
- Birth Certificate in English
- Hostel Fee Receipt
- Parent’s (Mother & Father Both) ID Card (passport, Adhar Card)
- Bank Statement of Guardian (Last 6 months)
- Affidavit for Minors
- Passport Size Photograph
- FEE Receipt
MCI Approved Duration in Georgia:
|SR. NO.||UNIVERSITY NAME|
|1||“AIETI” MEDICAL SCHOOL|
|2||AKAKI TSERETELI STATE UNIVERSITY|
|3||BATUMI SHOTA RUSTAVELI STATE UNIVERSITY|
|4||DAVID AGMASHENBALI UNIVERSITY OF GEORGIA|
|5||DAVID TVILDIANI MEDICAL UNIVERSITY|
|7||HIGH MEDICAL SCHOOL “AYETI”|
|8||IVANE JAVAKHASHVILI TBILISI STATE UNIVERSITY|
|9||KUTAISI MEDICAL INSTITUTE “KUTAISI’|
|10||LLC CAUCAUS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY, TBILISI, GEORGIA|
|11||NEW VISION UNIVERSITY, GEORGIA|
|12||PETRE SHOTADZE TBILISI MEDICAL ACADEMY|
|13||TBILSI MEDICAL UNIVERSITY “HIPPOCRATES”|
|14||TBILISI PUBLIC UNIVERSITY “METEKHI”|
|15||TBILISI STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY|
|16||TEACHING UNIVERSITY GEOMEDI, GEORGIA|
Admission Process For MBBS in Georgia University:
- The admission process in the Georgian Universities is very simple with the students requiring an online application form to be filled in along with the documents to be furnished.
- As soon as the University receives the application form of the students, the university issues a conditional offer letter in a week. The students have to pay an initial amount of the University fees in the bank account of the University thus kick starting the admission procedure.
- After 25 to 30 days, the Students get the Accreditation Letter from Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia, upon which the University gets a Ministry Order and issues an invitation letter to the Students.
- Upon getting the procedure completed, the visa approval takes around 30 days, after which the student has to pay the left behind first year fees for the first year of the course.
- As soon as the fees get cleared, the process of the departure gets completed and here arrive the Students in Georgia!